Indications for use:
- For layers and breeders from 60 weeks of age.
- Essential for birds being taken into late lay.
- Helps to support liver function especially if fatty liver is suspected.
- Inulin a prebiotic is included to aid gut health.
- Helps to support egg shell formation by regulation of calcium and phosphorus.
- As an aid to prevent osteoporosis.
- Contains Hy-D® a more bioavailable form of the sunshine vitamin D3 , L-carnitine, natural betaine, choline chloride and Inulin.
Download – Nutritional challenges of taking laying birds to 100 weeks of age
Use in accordance with the product label.